i’M SORRY BUT
- THORIN IN HIS CROWN
- I WILL HAVE WAR
SCATTER MY ASHES TO THE WIND
It definitely is.
But he understood at last what Dumbledore had been trying to tell him. It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew — and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents — that there was all the difference in the world.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
You guys are fucked
I”M SORRY I WASNT STRONG ENOUGH TO NOT REBLOG THIS PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
What did I just watch
you know how in some movies the bride/groom calls off the wedding to be with the person they truly love and then they live happily ever after well it’s pretty shitty that the person they were getting married to doesn’t actually get a happy ending but no one seems to care about it to the point that he/she is not even mentioned afterwards as if that person didn’t exist or had feelings at all yeah just a thought
*knocks on your door*
Hello. I’ve heard you’ve been invalidating a male character’s past straight relationships in order to make your slash ship sale.
Could I interest you on the subject of bisexuality.
It’s free! It’s friendly! It’s perfectly workable with canon! It stops misogynistic fic tropes in order to slash ship in it’s tracks.
Invest in bisexuality today!
Bonus: Buy today and receive a free addition of pansexuality for no extra fee!
Headcanon where Bucky Barnes didn’t enlist. He waited until they drafted him and then lied to Steve about it, told him he went and enlisted because he couldn’t deal with the disappointment of admitting he was scared shitless.
Then after Steve rescues the 107th, the bigwigs…